Continuous development in Electric Arc Furnaces & Ladle Technology has led to the need of Graphite Electrodes of very stringent quality. Emergence of DRI, HBI, Sponge Iron as potential source of raw material as against steel scrap revolutionized Electric Steel Making Industry, Higher Capacities of Electric Arc Furnace with bigger size, UHP Electrodes are common requirements of Electric Steel Industry. The emphasis is on better consumption norms & least electro mechanical problems.CEL keeps abreast of technological developments in EAF's at its customers end in order to carry on R & D efforts to meet their ever-changing and or their demanding requirements.
VIT Specialty Products is a leading provider of graphite electrodes for the steel industry. Our goals are to improve electric-arc furnace operating productivity and reduce steel melting costs with low price and high quality electrodes. We accomplish this via:
- A global presence in North America, Europe and Asia with national and international partnerships for manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
- ISO 9001:2010 quality-certified graphite electrode manufacturing processes with confirmed consistencies.
- Ample inventories for an assured and reliable supply.
Choice of electrodes (high power, super high power and ultra high power) to meet specific furnace demands.
- Electrodes with truncated cone nipples (3-TPI and 4-TPI) or electrodes with male/female connectors in a complete range of dimensions 1" - 28" (25 mm - 700 mm).
- Ability to provide custom graphite electrodes for specific applications and requirements.
- Extended professional technical support and sales services to melt shop personnel and buyers.
- Recommendations on storing/handling and use of electrodes.